Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Table and Business Cards

I invited some friends and family for Easter dinner today. Last night I put together this center piece from some "stuff" I had lying around the house. Aren't the little white cups darling? Recognize them Lorraine? :)








In other (completely unrelated) news...


Here's a shot of the business cards I designed for Rusty Sparrow. The paper is "kraft paper" card stock. I do like the way they turned out, AND I got them printed for .49 a page at STAPLES. However, I realized when I brought them home what a royal pain they are to cut! I am straight line cutting challenged (yes, even with a paper cutter). And to make matters worse, I designed them in Microsoft Publisher so there is a margin that has to be cut off. Arg. I need to come up with a better sizing design for the next printing.





The tags I cut with a tag cutter, a big hole punch like thingy I got at Michael's crafts. Again, I had an issue with the page sizing, so I'll need to modify that so I don't end up wasting a row of tags on every sheet. Can't I just hire someone to do this stuff for me. :)




3 comments:

  1. love the table! so cute!

    (from the craft fair neighbor who was amazed at all your visitors! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I have them back? With all of the decorations too! Hehehe! You are so clever! Lo

    ReplyDelete